Prior to the Covid 19 forced shutdown of the economy:
- Almost 4 million jobs created since 2016 election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since 2016 election.
- Manufacturing jobs grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
- Economic growth has been as high as 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income hit highest level ever recorded.
- The Wall Street Journal’s Eric Morath and Jeffrey Sparshott report: “Pay for the bottom 25% of wage earners rose 4.5% in November from a year earlier, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Wages for the top 25% of earners rose 2.9%. Similarly, the Atlanta Fed found wages for low-skilled workers have accelerated since early 2018, and last month matched the pace of high-skill workers for the first time since 2010.”
- African-American, Hispanic-American, Asian-American, women and youth unemployment were the lowest rates ever recorded.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
What are the first ten of these that you expect Joe Biden will reversed?