FDIC Limits Are for Little People

I wonder if Hunter will be picking up the Big Guy’s 10% ($59 Million) from Oprah so she could keep the other (90%) half billion over the FDIC Limit. I’ll bet if Trump had his cash there, it would be a different story.

You Live in a Banana Republic people!

We bend the rules for Liberal Depositors, Green Companies, and DNC Donors. FDIC Limit of $250,000 is just for little people.

Spread the love by sharing this post