This is not the same Military I served in during Viet Nam.
Imagine if You Will
A Place Where the Person Who Was Extorted is Arrested Instead of the Extorter
FDIC Limits Are for Little People
I wonder if Hunter will be picking up the Big Guy’s 10% ($59 Million) from Oprah so she could keep the other (90%) half billion
They All Want the White, Christian, Straight Male Eliminated
There is nothing toxic with Boys and Men acting like boys and men, and Girls and Women acting like girls and women. Nature had it
Silicon Valley Bank
The Nation’s Most Woke Bank The bank took down their home page where the touted how woke they were in Diversity, Inclusion and Equity. The
Taxpayer Funded NGOs Provide Social Media With Ban Lists
The House’s hearing on government control of the Social Media sites was last week. One of the people testifying was 30-year Veteran Reporter by the
I Don’t Always Visit the Capitol
But when I do, cops open doors for me!