Back in July, I predicted that the last Unemployment rate stated before the elections would drop to below 8%. No matter if it is unemployment, terrorism in Libya, Fast & Furious gun running — or anything else, the Obama Administration will lie.
So that you understand what happened today. The government went back and added 146,000 (all part time) jobs each month from July to September (more jobs than were actually created any one month to each month) to show that employment went down to 7.8%. To me this is an outrageous “lie” and deception by our government to manufacture this for a failing president a month before an election.
50% of the apathetic dumbasses who vote will never know the truth because the Main Stream Media won’t report it — and they don’t care as long as they get free stuff.
Chairman Obama is dressed as a wrought Iron bar stool so he might be hard to see in this photo.
Let’s see your chair on the lawn!
To keep with their “Angry White Men” theme — they choose to not air any minority speaking at the Republican Convention.
TEN POOREST CITIES
|City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level|
|1. Detroit , MI||32.5%|
|2. Buffalo , NY||29.9%|
|3. Cincinnati , OH||27.8%|
|4. Cleveland , OH||27.0%|
|5. Miami , FL||26.9%|
|5. St. Louis , MO||26.8%|
|7. El Paso , TX||26.4%|
|8. Milwaukee , WI||26.2%|
|9. Philadelphia , PA||25.1%|
|10. Newark , NJ||24.2%|
What do the top ten cities (over 250,000 population) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
Detroit, MI (1st) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1961.
Buffalo , NY (2nd) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1954.
Cincinnati , OH (3rd) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1984.
Cleveland , OH (4th) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1989.
Miami , FL (5th) has never had a Republican mayor.
St. Louis , MO (6th) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1949.
El Paso , TX (7th) has never had a Republican mayor.
Milwaukee , WI (8th) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1908.
Philadelphia , PA (9th) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1952.
Newark , NJ (10th) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1907.
Einstein once said:
‘The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.’
It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats yet they are still POOR!
“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich”;
“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong”;
Notice S.S.. and the military are NOT on this list.
These are all the programs that the new Republican House has proposed cutting. Read to the end.
* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy on annual savings.
* Save America’s Treasures Program — $25 million annual savings.
* International Fund for Ireland — $17 million annual savings.
* Legal Services Corporation — $420 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Arts — $167.5 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Humanities — $167.5 million annual savings.
* Hope VI Program — $250 million annual savings.
* Amtrak Subsidies — $1.565 billion annual savings.
* Eliminate duplicating education programs — H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon, eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
* U.S. Trade Development Agency — $55 million annual savings.
* Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy — $20 million annual savings.
* Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding — $47 million annual savings.
* John C. Stennis Center Subsidy — $430,000 annual savings.
* Community Development Fund — $4.5 billion annual savings.
* Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid — $24 million annual savings.
* Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half — $7.5 billion annual savings
* Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20% — $600 million annual savings.
* Essential Air Service — $150 million annual savings.
* Technology Innovation Program — $70 million annual savings.
* Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program — $125 million annual savings.
* Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization — $530 million annual savings.
* Beach Replenishment — $95 million annual savings.
* New Starts Transit — $2 billion annual savings.
* Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusetts — $9 million annual savings
* Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants — $2.5 billion annual savings.
* Title X Family Planning — $318 million annual savings.
* Appalachian Regional Commission — $76 million annual savings.
* Economic Development Administration — $293 million annual savings.
* Programs under the National and Community Services Act — $1.15 billion annual savings.
* Applied Research at Department of Energy — $1.27 billion annual savings.
* Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership — $200 million annual savings.
* Energy Star Program — $52 million annual savings.
* Economic Assistance to Egypt — $250 million annually.
* U.S. Agency for International Development — $1.39 billion annual savings.
* General Assistance to District of Columbia — $210 million annual savings..
* Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority — $150 million annual savings.
* Presidential Campaign Fund — $775 million savings over ten years.
* No funding for federal office space acquisition — $864 million annual savings.
* End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
* Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act — More than $1 billion annually.
* IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers (such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury, instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget — $1.8 billion savings over ten years.
* Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees — $1 billion total savings. WHAT THE HELL IS THISABOUT?
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees — $1.2 billion savings over ten years.
* Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of — $15 billion total savings.
* Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress.WHAT???
* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies — $1 million annual savings.
* Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change — $12.5 million annual savings WELL ISN’T THAT SPECIAL
* Eliminate Market Access Program — $200 million annual savings.
* USDA Sugar Program — $14 million annual savings.
* Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) — $93 million annual savings.
* Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program — $56.2 million annual savings.
* Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs — $900 million savings.
* Ready to Learn TV Program — $27 million savings.. WHY?????
* HUD Ph.D. Program.
* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
* TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years
My question is, what is all this crap doing in the budget in the first place?
RULES ARE RULES!
The Good news:
It was a normal day in Sharon Springs , Kansas , when a Union Pacific crew boarded a loaded coal train for the long trek to Salina.
The Bad news:
Just a few miles into the trip a wheel bearing became overheated and melted, letting a metal support drop down and grind on the rail, creating white hot molten metal droppings spewing down to the rail.
The Good news:
A very alert crew noticed smoke about halfway back in the train and immediately stopped the train in compliance with the Governmental Regulations.
The Bad news:
The train stopped with the hot wheel over a wooden bridge with creosote ties and trusses. When crew tried to explain to higher-ups they needed to move the train, they were instructed not to move the train because Federal Regulations prohibit moving the train when a part is defective. Well okee-dokey then, and the pictures tell the rest. As always the Government knows what is best for us.
REMEMBER, RULES ARE RULES!
Don’t ever let common sense get in the way.