A gun is much less likely to be used in a crime than a Democrat Senator.
Located in Beasley, TX Tuesday-Thursday and Montgomery, TX Friday-Monday.
The truck has 39,000 miles, but is as clean as new.
- 6.2L 411hp Motor. 17.7 average mpg in last 3500 miles
- Leather seating
- Trailer Backup Assist
- Rear Camera & Trailer brakes
- Premium Sound
- 20″ Premium Wheels & Tires
- Premium Hard Tonneau painted to match
- Sprayin Bed Liner
- Graphic Package
- Twin Swing-out Saddle Bags
I bought this truck with 14,000 miles in 2017 for my daughter. A few months later I got my son a SUV, and my daughter wanted to drive his Genesis Coupe instead. I have a new Ram 3500 dually, but I’ve been driving this on longer trips (Colorado, Dallas…) and to a from my lake house. While this truck is really nice, I rather sell it a buy a new full-size SUV.
Click and hold any photo in the gallery, and then select Open to see larger version of photo.
Than Hillary & Obama sent to Benghazi!
Please read 28th amendment. Please Read, and forward. This will only take 1 minute to read! 28th Amendment, 35 States and Counting.
If you agree, please pass it on. It’s an idea whose time has come to deal with this self-serving situation:
OUR PRESENT SITUATION!
- Children of Congress members do not have to pay back their college student loans.
- Staffers of Congress family members are also exempt from having to pay back student loans.
- Members of Congress can retire at full pay after only one term.
- Members of Congress have exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed, under which ordinary citizens must live. For example, they are exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment.
And as the latest example, they have exempted themselves from Healthcare Reform, in all of its aspects. We must not tolerate an elite class of such people, elected as public servants and then putting themselves above the law.
I truly don’t care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent, or whatever. The self-serving must stop. Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon their states.It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention. If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days most people in The United States of America will have the message.
Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:
“Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the Citizens of the United States ...”
This is an idea that should be passed around, regardless of political party. Congressional Reform Act of 2017
- 1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they’re out of office. And, no more perks go with them.
- 2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
- 3. Congress must purchase their own retirement plan, just as ALL Americans do.
- 4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
- 5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
- 6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people (i.e. NO MORE INSIDER TRADING!!!).
- 7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts by and for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor and privilege NOT a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work … not get all kinds of freebies.
Say anything against ISIS, and sit back and wait for your suspension for Hate Speech.
A woman dies at age 65 before collecting one benefit check. She and her employer paid into the system for almost 50 years and she collected NOTHING. Keep in mind all the working people that die every year who were paying into the system and got nothing.
And these governmental morons mismanaged the money and stole from the system, so that it’s now going broke. BEAUTIFUL! And they have the audacity to call today’s seniors “vultures” in an attempt to cover their ineptitude. DISGRACEFUL!
The real reason for renaming our Social Security payments is so the government can claim that all those social security recipients are receiving entitlements thus putting them in the same category as welfare, and food stamp recipients.
THIS IS WORTH THE FEW MINUTES IT TAKES TO READ AND DIGEST!
F.Y.I. By changing the name of SS contributions, it gives them a means to refute this program in the future. It’s free money for the government to spend under this guise. The Social Security check is now (or soon will be) referred to as a *Federal Benefit Payment* ?
Please keep passing it on until everyone in our country has read it.
The government is now referring to our Social Security checks as a “Federal Benefit Payment.” This is NOT a benefit. It is OUR money , paid out of our earned income! Not only did we all contribute to Social Security but our employers did too ! It totaled 15% of our income before taxes.(This should be enough for you to forward this message, If not read on.)
If you averaged $30K per year over your working life, that’s close to $180,000 invested in Social Security. If you calculate the future value of your monthly investment in social security ($375/month, including both you and your employers contributions) at a meager 1% interest rate compounded monthly, after 40 years of working you’d have more than $1.3+ million dollars saved.
This is your personal investment. Upon retirement, if you took out only 3% per year, you’d receive $39,318 per year, or $3,277 per month.
That’s almost three times more than today’s average Social Security benefit of $1,230 per month, according to the Social Security Administration. (Google it – it’s a fact). And your retirement fund would last more than 33 years (until you’re 98 if you retire at age 65)! I can only imagine how much better most average-income people could live in retirement if our government had just invested our money in low-risk interest-earning accounts.
Instead, the folks in Washington pulled off a bigger *Ponzi scheme* than Bernie Madoff ever did (or Lyndon Johnson). They took our money and used it elsewhere. They “forgot”(oh yes, they knew) that it was OUR money they were taking. They didn’t have a referendum to ask us if we wanted to lend the money to them … and they didn’t pay interest on the debt they assumed. And recently they’ve told us that the money won’t support us for very much longer. (Isn’t it funny that they NEVER say this about welfare payments?)
But is it our fault they misused our investments? And now, to add insult to injury, they’re calling it a *benefit*, as if we never worked to earn every penny of it. This is stealing! Just because they borrowed the money, doesn’t mean that our investments were for charity! Let’s take a stand. We have earned our right to Social Security and Medicare. Demand that our legislators bring some sense into our government. Find a way to keep Social Security and Medicare going for the sake of the 92% of our population who need it.