Makers, Takers, Givers, and Brokers
Dave Schultz – November 4, 2010
It doesn’t matter who you are — there are Makers and there are Takers of every race.
Sadly the “Great Society” politicians (Givers) and the money/power hungry Black Activists (Brokers of the Givers) created a Society of Takers with “Affirmative Action” and Public Assistance by playing these people for their personal benefit, and keeping them ignorant and hating. Screams of racism work great with stirring up the ignorant Takers. Like Heroin addicts, once a Taker — it is hard to break the cycle, and your children will most often also become Takers — as they never learned another way.
It is to the great advantage of racists like Je$$ee Jacka$$ and Rev. Soundbyte to keep their flock down through hated (as Unions do with business) — and it appears that most blacks (or Union members for that fact) don’t understand who’s foot is really on their neck. Takers are hooked on taking — and they vote exclusively for the Givers (giving priority to the Givers of their race, because it is really they who are the bigger racists) of the taxes on the Makers. They then mindlessly repeat the talking points given to them by the Givers and Community Organizers. These talking points are repeated over and over because Givers are generally too lazy to become educated and challenge what is said to them; and for the comfort of justifying to themselves and other with being the Takers. Without Takers — the Givers and “Community Organizers” (Unions, ACORN, etc…) would have to become Makers — and they ain’t going to let that golden goose slip away.
The communities where Takers gather (recently Houston and Dallas — previously Detroit, Cleveland, Gary, Oakland, Chicago, NYC, Newark, Buffalo, Philly, Atlanta, New Orleans,…) fail because the Makers blow town for places with a better Maker/Taker ratio (IE: Less Taxes) leaving it to mostly Takers to turn the community into a slum. Even the rich Givers move on to the greener pastures of more recently Takers territory (as they don’t like living in slums) and the bottom feeder Givers for the slums become people like Charlie Rangle, and Sheila Jackass Lee.
A Taker can be employed — they’re people who receive from a government more than they put in.
On November 2, 2010 America finally once again has Hope. However, we can not breathe easy until we effect change in 2012. We have to throw the Bums out of the Senate and White House — and those in the House that didn’t get the message.
There are a ton of items in the Chairman Obama gift shop to help get the message out. Apathy in 2006 and 2008 got America into deep trouble. Let’s not waste the message we gave yesterday with Apathy. A lot of damage was done — and a lot of work needs to be done. There are obviously idiot in New York, California, Delaware, Alaska, and Nevada who still don’t get it.
What To Do With Those Old Jack Daniels Bottles
Rules for Kickin’ Ass
Dear Civilians, ‘We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation has many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military.
For those of you who can’t join, you can still lend a hand. Here area few of the areas where we would like your assistance:
1. The next time you see any adults talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem – kick their ass.
2. When you witness, firsthand, someone burning the American Flag in protest – kick their ass.
3. Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a disabled veteran kicks their ass.
4. If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDUs) or Jungle Fatigues, telling Others that you used to be ‘Special Forces’. Collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay when you were seven years old, now, it will only make you look stupid and get your ass kicked.
5. Next time you come across an *Air Force* member, do not ask them, ‘Do you fly a jet?’ Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an ass-kicking (children are exempt).
6. If you witness someone calling the Coast Guard ‘non-military’, inform them of their mistake – and kick their ass.
7. Next time Old Glory (the US flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her – of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe ass-kicking.
9. ‘Your mama wears combat boots’ never made sense to me – stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore would kick your ass!
10. ‘Flyboy’ (*Air Force*), ‘Jarhead’ (*Marines*), ‘Grunt’ (*Army*), ‘Squid’ (*Navy*), ‘Puddle Jumpers’ (*Coast Guard*), etc., are terms of endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. Using them could get your ass kicked.
11. Whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally thousands of soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our Country would get it’s ass kicked.
12. It’s the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It’s the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It’s the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It’s the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.
13. If you ever see anyone singing the national anthem in Spanish – KICK THEIR ASS.
We’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg on the mortgage crisis.
I wrote back in 2004-2005 that all of this mortgage rewriting was a sham — and was going to come back to haunt the country. Everything happened just as I predicted publicly two years before it started.
I’ve made my career in Debt Recovery and Debt Resale — in addition to selling a popular computer system that did both. I was a highly sought after speaker on the topic in the 90s (before I’d retired). The bottom line is not only do I know the industry of Distressed Debt resale and debt recovery real well. After 40 years, I know 100s of people in the industry.
Fact is that the shit hasn’t really hit the fan yet! The banking system and any other investor/fund holding mortgage debt is about to really get hammered — and they know it. So far all of the money that Obama, Frank,and Dodd have thrown at the problem is chopped liver — which only hides the delay of the inevitable “Big Crash”. There are about to be a ton of put backs (buyers of bad debt making the sellers of bad debt contractually buy the debt back because it was fraudulently sold to them). I know the concept of put backs real well — and I know (and have seen) banks fraudulently selling debt up close and personal. They’re scumbags. Portfolio managers were paid the big commissions on these fraud packages — and are now long gone and virtually untouchable. They knew they’d never have to pay the price — and knowingly misrepresented the debt they sold for the higher commissions. That part of the industry is a snake pit.
Technically Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guaranteed the loans — but they only have as much money as Obama will give them. He’s got to have reached the limit of the taxpayer’s patience on Government Bailouts and redistribution of wealth to those who don’t make their home payments.
This put back is estimated at $130,000,000,000 — but those estimates are being made by firms with skin in the game — as they all own large share stakes in the Seller banks, which they need to quietly bail on before the shit hits the fan. I assure you $130Billion is way low.
Add to that that banks will lose billions on the Robo-signing of foreclosures (a different issue) — and the Socialist Obama government will not allow foreclosures of any property that doesn’t have the documentation normally required. This debt has been packaged, traded, repackaged, and traded again so many times — very little of the legal documentation to transfer the property exists. Many of the people who didn’t pay for their homes will get to stay there indefinitely until the investors give up on the property when the property taxes aren’t paid — and the county/city governments foreclose. Quick-Claims (where the legitimate property owner give up their interest in the property and the property starts as a new entity) will be the only way this property will ever get transferred unless laws are changed. Liberals need these people for votes — and will allow them to get something for nothing.
However, that still isn’t the big problem.The big problem is that a very large percentage of the loans written in 2005-2007 were on Balloons. The Three-year balloons have already come due and are baked into the problem — but the most of those balloons were NOT 3-year balloons; they were 5-year and 7-year balloons that are coming due soon. No one will rewrite those loans because the property is now worth 60%-75% of the principle coming due — will become worth even less than that as more foreclosed property hits the market driving down property values, and the debtors aren’t worth spit because they won’t repay no matter how your rewrite the loan. No doubt the government will again spend trillions to make this right to their voters — and the US will go bankrupt.
Thank Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, William the Impeached, Franklin Raines, ACORN, and now Obama. US Currency won’t be worth spit! I really believe this is the near future.
Bet it will be the only 60 Plymouth 2-door wagon running in Nostalgia Super Stock next year.
Mark Artis at Texas Thunder has been assembling this car for me for quite some time — and it is rounding third and heading for home.
The below photos were taken by Pat Artis.
There is a big scramble to get the car finished, down to Houston, and to the tack for the Houston race. It won’t be ready to go down the track if we make that deadline — but it should be ready for others to check out. It will take the rest of the winter to handle the finishing details and TT for racing next year.
Please take a few minutes to watch how Liberalism took “Paris of the Midwest” to #66 of 68 cities in terms of prosperity.
This man’s kid serves on the Air Craft Carrier George HW Bush — and he’s wearing a cap and sweatshirt with the carrier logo — and was fired from assembling the stage in LA that Chairman Obama is to give a speech on.
What is this country coming too?
Lets START to take America back. Vote today. Vote Republican. They’re the lessor of the two evils that will need to be improve upon over the next couple elections. Right now the worst Republican is still better than the best Democrat.
The squawk and I followed the “Vote Aqui” signs, selected that we wanted to vote in Inglis instead of Espanol —
Anyone else vote yet?
Remember early voting for Republicans started on Monday in most locations. Do a Google search for Voting and Your County to find out where to go.
Most of the vote watchers were black, and a bus was pulling in as we were pulling out. I’m sure it was a bus load of Republicans (lol)
I’m already smelling rats. We need to not take this vote likely like — as I suspect new levels of fraud will be achieved in this election — since they can count on Eric Holder to do the same he did with the Black Panther Poll Watchers.
Is anyone here planning on not taking the time to vote?