When you have something they want.
but cannot accept not trying
They have a problem for every solution
Gestapo Enforcing “Community Standards” Written by Liberal Thought Police
Now and then
A place where Conservatives and Libertarians can meet while in Facebook Prison for violating the Facebook Gestapo Community Standards
They’re to the Left of the Castros, and Jack with anyone who makes a post Conservatives would appreciate. Pure Nazis with a Gestapo community standards department.
There is a difference!
You’re in the wrong room
Don’t surround yourself with idiots!
Get Your Priorities Straight
and who are they selling that information too?
No only does Facebook do the work of the Liberal Swamp by stifling the posting privileges of anyone posting a Pro-Trump or Anti-Liberal post, they’re reading every word of everything you’ve posted or communicated using their messenger – and scoring you. They know more about you than the NSA, CIA and FBI combined, and they make the ‘Deep State’ look like rookies on how they monetize it by selling your info to any entity targeting your assigned scores, or punish those posting to the Right of the Castros.
Do yourself a big favor and Google the topic of Facebook Spying on its Users. It is an evolving story that has picked up a lot of steam this month. Facebook’s power, corruption and political influence is far greater than most people can comprehend. They’re as much of the Swamp as the Socialist and Communist politicians they’re working hand in hand with.
Their Primary income source is not ads, its selling your Scored Data. Wake up and demand that they be held accountable for their promotion of the Socialist agenda from Soro’s Funded Groups, while punishing those speaking up against Socialism. Pull your heads out of the sand and speak up about how you won’t tolerate this abuse and corruption.
You took out the loan, you need to pay it back. The government needs to get the taxpayer out of the Student loan business!
Not all Stacker trailers are created equal!
I’m selling a highly optioned 30′ Aluminum Stacker Race Trailer that I had custom built by Intech Trailers about 4 years ago. It will cost about $100K to have this exact trailer made. Features, in no particular order, include:
- All aluminum construction for great weight savings and better road stability at high speeds. Previously, I had an all steel Stacker trailer the same size, but with far fewer options on 16″ G-Rated Goodyear tires. It weighed 22,500 pounds loaded and I’d average 10 blowouts a year. I had this trailer built to my very high specifications and loaded with the same cars, golf cart, tools, and far more parts & supplies — it weighs only 14,200 pounds. I barely know it’s behind my bus type motorhome.
- I added 1′ increased interior height for 60’s full size cars, but still a legal 13′ 2″ — and goes under the 13.6 low bridges.
- This trailer is set up for two LARGE drag cars. We load a 65 Dodge Coronet and a 60 Plymouth Station Wagon, with a golf cart having a roof – and we travel cross county with ease.
- Triple 7,000 pound spread axles with high speed, H-Load rated Goodyear tires. I’ve NEVER had a flat and often travel at 75mph on Texas highways.
- Optional .050 Aluminum skin thickness for a far better look over .040. It also avoids warping in extreme hot or cold weather and dents from hail.
- Wrapped last year in Antique Bronze. Was previously blue.
- The Roof is heavy duty braced to walk on observation.
- The attic is heavy duty braced to transport a golf cart
- Attic starts 6’5″ from floor for tall people to stand upright
- Full width rear door goes wall to wall to make it easier to load wide cars
- Aircraft cargo strips and Heavy Duty D-Rings
- Floor made of Extruded Aluminum
- Tongue extended 1′ for tighter turns and backing with out damage to trailer or towing vehicle
- Tongue box to house jack hydraulics (instead of taking up a floor cabinet) plus two storage compartments. I have two pneumatic hydraulic jacks and an impact wrench with air for on one side and trailer’s 35 amp shore line on the other side.
- Lift pump in floor compartment
- Dove tail rear for easy loading of low cars and low headers. I’ve never hung a car up loading in trailer or on lift.
- Spare tire mount with new H-Load Rated 17.5″ A Spare tire on front of trailer. A flat (NEVER HAD ON ON THIS TRAILER) can be quickly changed without going into the trailer.
- All LED lights. Interior, Loading, Pit, Cabinet, under lift lights are bright low watt DC LEDs.
- All Driving lights are LED.
- There are 6 Deep Cycle batteries in floor compartment, which can power the trailer (lights, lift, jack) for better than a week in the pits and away from shore power.
- Completely wired for 35 AMP shore power service that automatically powers the numerous 120V outlets and heavy duty battery charger. Circuit breaker box, battery charger and master cutoff switch in street-side upper compartment.
- All aluminum lift with three removable center sections — to service the underside of the race car.
- Two more in-floor spare tire compartments, one containing a new matching spare tire (never on ground) and the other supplies.
- Wall fender compartments with shelving on street side.
- In floor winch compartment with wired 12,000 pound electric winch. Also has a slide in pulley for loading the bottom car, while the lift has a pulley mounted to load the top car.
- Full width upper/lower cabinets with stainless steel work bench and full length closet in front of the trailer.
- Double side doors that open wide enough to drive a Golf-Cart in.
- Slide out door step.
- Puck door lock for greatest security
- Wall mounted race car tire holder in attic
- Wall mounted 5 jug holder in attic
- Wall mounter jack pouch
- Built in Tool Chest
- Large door mounted cabinet with drop down table
- Front & Back wall mounted strap holders with closed cell foam rubber under it to protect wall
- 4′ Rubbermaid wall rack to hold extension cords, blower, broom and mop
- Extra long aluminum lift ramps to load low cars with headers
- Extra long full length aluminum door ramp with lock downs — for loading long cars
- Heavy Duty 30,000 pound safety tongue – for safe towing
- Wall mounted Fire Extinguisher Holder
- Inverter that converts DC to AC – I use on bench for weather station and computer. Master cutoff switch.
I’ve pulled this stacker all over the country with a 43′ motorhome with a 450hp Cummins. It tracks real well behind the coach and I pass trucks going up the mountains. My deal is that I’ll be ordering a 45′ Coach and as such, I need to step down to a 30′ stacker to stay legal. This trailer was built to last for decades with good care and annual axle greasing.
My opinion is that Intech makes the very best aluminum trailers, and they have not experienced the quality/welding problems racers have experienced with trailers like ATC. They do cost more — but are worth it. A trailer with all of these important options (extra height, 17.5 H-Load (and 86 MPH Speed) Rated wheels and tires including two spares, thick skin, extra roof and attic bracing…) will cost you around $100K to order. This trailer is ready to go. will last you years. I’ll sell for $60K. I believe it is a 2015.
If interested — email me at davetheoldhippie @ Gmail.com or call me during reasonable hours at 713-899-7704.
Selling the NSSRacing.com domain with the forum and Registered membership list.
Frankly I haven’t been doing a good job with promoting the site, soliciting advertisers, adding race dates to the calendar or promoting the Classified Ad section. It was once a very active forum for those interested in Nostalgia Super Stock Drag Racing. This might be a good opportunity to for a NSS Group, vendor of a product or service of interest to NSS Racers, or a computer Geek willing to build the site and sell banner ads.
I feel the the domain name, membership and Vbulletin license is worth more than $1000 as-is, Where-is – but I’ll accept the $1000. Any of my help or domain hosting would be extra. If the site doesn’t sell within a month or so — then I’ll list the domain name on an auction site, sell the Vbulletin license and delete the site. If you are interested in the site, domain name or Vbulletin license — contact me via email at davetheoldhippie @ Gmail.com.
I created a Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/nssracing/ that appears to be taking up a lot of the slack for NSS Racing — although a Vbulletin board is far more efficient with regards to categorizing posts by topic, calendars, searching, and income opportunity with banner pay for view or pay for click ads.
The first week of May 2019, I raced in Memphis. See the Memphis Recap for that story. After I returned from the Memphis Race — here’s a few of the items accomplished at the shop, in no real order.
First we had a butt-load of rain here. I actually had more flooding coming closer to my home and the shop than the last two hurricanes and the last Tropical Storms.
Moving to the topic of cars, the following was part of the happenings.
While on the subject of dye, 48oz of Evergreen Dye has been applied to the interior of my 64 Imperial. Still needs more so I ordered another 16oz this morning.
And while on the subject of my 64 Imperial, I took it for a 60-mile shakedown ride yesterday. The goal was to identify what problems I still have to address after all of the work (new brakes, power steering pump, complete exhaust system, major motor tuneup, leaking transmission fixed, odometer fixed, convertible pumps fixed, carb rebuild, new shocks – and a ton I’ve forgotten). The below is the first of five videos I took, which documents the repairs I still need to make.
None of the problems were really major — and two actually corrected themselves. However, about 29 miles into my trip I kept getting smoke looking like it was rolling out from under the dashboard. I stopped the first time and looked under the hood and under the car – but could find nothing. When I started driving again the smoke reappeared only thicker. I stopped again and looked under the dash and found nothing. As I was getting back in the car I noticed smoke coming from the back seat — and that’s when I saw my carpet was on fire. Fortunately I carry a fire extinguisher in most of my old cars — as I was way out in the sticks and had no water. After I got the fire put out — I found that the brand new exhaust was too close to the floorboards and set jute on the back of my 56 year old carpet caught fire. I order a fire mat made for Turbos and catalytic converters, which I’ll use as part of my repair — but I will have to get a new carpet. You can see the other videos of the test drive on my You Tube Channel.
Moving onto Race Cars, The Thugs now has Wheelie Bars as twice I was surprised with Wheel Stands far higher than I was expecting.
Yesterday I picked up the block to my wagon, the Screamin’ Woody, from the machine shop. After a thorough washing the crank was sent in, and then the rest of the rotating.
Also on the wagon, the cage was painted hammered gold to blend in a little with the Maple wood on the pillars.
I intend to leave the carpet black — but will make new interior door cards in a red vinyl that will match the seats going in.. The car is on the home stretch to getting finished.
I’ve had a 63 Studebaker GT Hawk for about thirty years now. It’s bounce around a couple of shops to get converted into a Mopar Powered chassis car with a 53 Commander front clip and 60 Plymouth fins — called the Mohawk. It’s come back worse from each of the shops its been to in the last 20 years — so I bought it to my shop to try to tackle the job. The body has been separated from the chassis.
A good bit of work has been accomplished since these photos. The body is wrapped in a tarp at the moment, but the chassis has been reinforced and the welds smoothed. It is about ready for paint – and then will be brought into the shop to get the all of the chassis components right. On the body — it needs to have those nasty home made rear fins cut off and a set of 60 Plymouth fins I have grafted on — and then blasted, repaired and primed.
A lot of wet sanding has occurred on the 60 Plymouth that will be my Petty Clone — but I don’t have any photos of that.
I took my Magnum XE for a shakedown ride, and it’s almost ready. I’ve had this car for a very long time and love it. Ought to be the fastest Magnum out there.
I putting a cactus garden at the entrance way of my race shop and so I picked up a couple yards of a sandy soil mix at the local dirtyard. Photos of the cactus garden to be in the next shop update.
Finally, I’m thinning my cars down from 31 to about ten. I have a lot of real nice ones for sale. The list includes:
- 67 Marlin
- 99 Vioer GTS
- 79 Magnum GT
- 86 Buick GN
- 72 Demon Roller Race Car
- 69 Barracuda Race Car
- 70 Superbird V-Code
- 09 Drag Pack 42
- 78 Dodge Diplomat
- 64 Dodge A-100 Pick up
- 58 Dodge Pickup
- a pair of low mileage 09 Challengers with 6-speeds
- 61 Plodge Wagon
So that’s my story — and I’m sticking to it!
Dave Schultz 3/15/2019
The US Congress is more corrupt than a Banana Republic Dictator, especially the Senate. Most Senators start off as Middle Class Americans — and leave with fortunes in the tens of millions of dollars. Look into Harry Reid, Diane Feinstein, Maxine Waters (I know Congress not Senator), Hillary Clinton, and scores of others before and after. How the do it? Selling out you and me for their Graft and Corruption deals. They’re Teflon Coated against crime investigations and immune to prosecution and conviction, at least the most Liberal are.
Every year they give themselves more money, more perks, more office budgets to spread around to family and friends, and more retirement. They live into their 90s because they get the healthcare no other American can receive — and for life.
So here are the laws I’d like to see first changed, and it applies to them.
One term of 6-years. Any more than that and they’re deep into the swamp for re-election funds and in the pockets of lobbyists. Why do we pay more for prescription drugs than any other country in the world? Because the Graft and Corruption from Lobbyists. Why are they so rich from being Senators? By steering Sweetheart Deals to their Spouses and Children. America is appalled by rich parents paying off colleges to let their kids in — but not at defense and other contracts steered to family and friends by Congress — especially the Senate?
No Special Retirement Plans:
You, I and the companies we worked for (In my case twice for me as I was Self-Employed) pay into Social Security all of our lives — and If that money had been invested like my Whole Life Insurance was — it would be millions. Instead, I’ll get $1800 a month for the last 13-years (National Average for male my age) of my life. Well if that’s good enough for you and me — it should be good enough for the people who wrote those laws for you and me.
No Special Health Insurance:
Their health insurance is unlimited, unquestioned and without deductibles. Is yours? Mine sure the Hell isn’t! I pay $3000 a month for shit health insurance, with high deductibles, and everything denied. They gave us Obamacare, won’t repeal it, and take Graft & Corruption from the health industry. If what they give us is good enough for us — then by God its good enough for them. They should only get the best policy offered to the rest of us — and pay for it the same way as the industry standard. 25% of theirs and 100% of their dependents. That’s better than the majority of Americans receive — who work. I’m a “Service Connected Disabled Vietnam Era Veteran Priority” about the highest standard for the VA Hospital — and yet I’ve refused to go there since the 70s because its shit! Now they virtually refuse to take care of me if I went – because of Means Testing. Do Congress deserve better than my Brothers and I who really Served America — instead of ourselves?
Expenses Born By The State Represented:
All Congressional Pay, Office and all other Expenses to be paid by the State they represent. I take Uber instead of Limos, Fly Commercial instead of Private Jet – so can they. The whole concept of Congress was to represent to the Federal Government for the State who elected them. That’s far from what’s going on. Once the State has to pay the expenses of the Senator and Congressman — they will start to better Police what their Representatives are really doing.
Oversight to the State:
The Congressional Oversight Committee is the Fox watching the Hen House. The State Elected their Representative — let the State Investigate, Prosecute, Convict and Sentence their Representative for corruption will representing the State. This should exclude an Interstate exemption for their crimes. Any crime anywhere by a Representative elected by the State should be considered as a crime in the state. I’ll bet things would change real quick. After all, their crimes hurt the State they were elected to Represent the most.
State Pays For All Junkets:
No air travel is to ever be paid by the Federal Government or a Lobbyist. If the State feels that the Junket is in their best interest — then they should pay for it. If a Lobbyist wants to put on a dog and pony show, the bring it to the local Holiday Inn Conference Center instead of the Bahamas.
Give Up All Rights to Be a Lobbyist
No Former Senator or Congressman should ever be on the payroll of a Lobbyist firm after they leave. Let’s stop allowing them to sell influence in the Interest and against the Interest of the people they were elected to serve. Go back to being a Doctor, Lawyer, Community Organizer – or run for city Dog Catcher.
- Positive Picture & Bio-Metric ID to vote. The Liberal claim that this suppresses minorities is a smoke screen to allow non-Citizens, Felons, and multiple voting to control the outcome that only good people should be controlling. You need ID to drive, buy cigarettes and liquor, fly, rent a car, leave and enter the country, cash a check, have a gun, buy a house, and just about everything else far less important than voting.
- Convicted Felons forever give up right to vote. If you commit a felony, you aren’t qualified to have an influence on what affects the good people of the United States.
- Only US Citizens can Vote. It is ridiculous for any honest and sane person to think differently.
- Must be 21-years -old to vote: Most kids now are so immature and so manipulated by the Communists who have taken over education, media, and the legal system. They need a little more time to get out and understand the real world. Frankly I’d prefer to see the voting age raised to 25 because of the Snowflakes that parents and schools have created. Few work in high school any more — most are coddled. EXCEPTION would be for those under 21 serving in the Military.
- No More Voter Harvesting: People are going into Nursing homes and Mental Institutions with absentee ballots, having patients with Dementia, Alzheimer, and other mental problems put their mark on the ballot. They then fill it out and submit on behalf of their candidate. Pure Fraud that goes ignored.
- States Easily Allowed to Recall and Replace Their Representative for No Confidence: Most countries do this and so should our States. Let States have a recall election upon the State Attorney General receiving a petition signed by 1% of the voters in the state. If recalled, the Governor appoints a Representative for up to a six month term while an election for a Replacement for the remaining of the term has been held.
Accountability to the State:
All accusations of a crime by Senators and Congressman made public, settlements negotiated and paid by the state only – and made public, and trials (if no settlement) are to be conducted by the state. No more Federal taxpayers secretly bailing them out for their rape and grouping actions.
Shorten Time Congress is in Session:
In Texas, our State Congress meets for 6 months every two years. They aren’t paid much, and have other jobs the other 3/4 of the time. It’s a good system to limit the stupid things government does and the influence they’re paid for. Hopefully all of the Liberals fleeing the States they screwed up to Texas won’t screw this up too!
We’re Suppose to be a Republic, Not a Democracy:
Our Founding Fathers created a Republic, where the States were suppose to be independent – but meet to Federally for common Interests – such as defense. That morph into a Democracy where three people could vote to take away something from the fourth. That then morphed in 1920ish (Federal Income Tax) to Socialism where the Federal Government (Looters) now heavily tax the Producers (those with Dreams and who worked hard to realize them) to give to the Moochers (those who never really studied or worked hard — so they have minimal skills and as such have shitty jobs or flatly won’t work) to elect them — The Looters. That my friends is Socialism — and we’re already there.
The problem is that once Looters create a majority of Moochers — the government falls and Communism is usually what it is replaced with. Read Saul Alynsky and Cloward/Piven — which is the American Communist manuals on how to achieve Communism in the US. Once Looters give Moochers something — it has never been able to be taken back. The Looters (all of Congress — Democrat and Republican) know this — and its how they get carried out of Congress on a Stiff Board when they die there.
It is doubtful that Americans have the guts to insist on the above changes be made to Congress. We should only vote for those running who promise to change Congress to the above. As such I fear that the United States is on borrowed time before failure. I hope that I’m wrong and that America starts to see that what’s wrong with Congress is who is put there. However, it appears that they’ll stick their head in the sand and allow 16-year-olds vote, allow Illegals to vote — or make them legal enough to vote, continue with no voter Id to allow voter fraud, and import non-producing voters who are nothing more than Moochers. Should it get too much worse — I hope Texas will Texit and control Immigration of Illegals from the South and Liberals from the North.
If you agree with most of what I’ve had to say here — won’t you email a link of this post to your friends and post it on Facebook and/or other Social Media? Look around, time is running out. You can be proactive for a non-violent change with ensuring we send people to Congress who will fix — or start to polish you Sickle and Hammer.
Leaving Sunday evening for the NMCA race in South Florida, so a lot of the last week was spent getting the Motorhome (Not driven since October), Stacker and car ready. Loaded the car and golf cart today as it appears to have had the only two hour window of no rain between now and Sunday.
Getting my Magnum GT ready to sell, and the only real sore spot was the front seats.
I bought some dye from autoleatherdye.com, watched the video, and taught my shop rat how to do. He dabbed on six light coats to get to here.
Next he needs to scrub the dye off the buckles, apply the Semi-gloss topcoat, and finally the conditioner. The pictures don’t do the job justice, and it will look pretty damn good when finished. I ordered dark green dye and self-leveling crack filler to do the seats on my 64 Imperial.
My Magnum XE (Ginger) has had a ton of retro-mod upgrades over the years. Motor, 8.75 Rear-end, stereo, convert from column shift to factory floor shift, new carpet, addition of power windows, headers and 2.5″ dual exhaust, modern leather seats, and a new dash and custom gauges. Click here to read more. This week it was new wheels and fabricating the missing console plate out of 1/8″ aluminum plate and black wrinkle paint to match the dash. The AC leak was fixed and recharged, and the turn signal issue from the gauge upgrade fixed. Also added a deep trans pan with temperature sender to go to the gauge. I normally wouldn’t have an oil temp gauge, but I had an extra hole to fill when I did the gauge panel.
There was some work done on the the Screamin’ Woody. The fuel system’s AN -10 hose was run to the front of the car, as was some double-ought battery cable. Stopped short of running under the hood as that needs to be freshened up with new paint.
Turned the shop rat loose with some sand paper to scuff it up. Need a couple days of 70+ degree weather with no rain before being able to paint. Ordered the rotating and bearings for the wagon’s motor. The block is done, so assembly will start soon. Getting down to home stretch.
Wheeled my 60 Plymouth into the bay. While it doesn’t look like it, a lot of work has been done in this car. Click here to check out it’s story.
Its getting all new front-end parts. Then then engine compartment will be painted Petty Blue. Then the trim will get removed, body wet sanded and spray with clear. Then a bad ass lowdeck and 5-Speed stick installed.
Finally it goes to the wrapper to get wrapped to look like Petty’s 60 Plymouth in the woods in back of his shop for last 55 years.
So other than a little cleaning of the shop and some parts that I’m selling/sold; ordering new parts and shipping sold parts – that’s most of it for this last week.
Immediately following the end of WWII, and ending with the beginning of the Korean Police Action, there was some crazy futuristic shit put out by a metals company called Bohn. Check out what they saw the future to be back in the late Forties. Some of it did come to fruition. Click on a thumbnail below to see the full size version. With some browsers, you have to right-click and open in a new browser.
Dozens of WWII Era posters of Automakers proudly telling the public what they’ve been assigned to do for the War Effort. Click the thumbnail to see the larger version. Some browsers require you right-click and open in a new browser page. Germany was doing the same and I included a couple of their posters as a comparison.